Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

gastric sleeve

1. joneldetermine2lossweight
    joneldetermine2lossweight
    hello everyone , i need yall help please. i have been watching and looking online about gastric sleeve surgery. iwant to get this done .i would like to know from you all how did you go about getting started with the process how much did you have to pay .did you have to pay a deposit or full payment before they are able to book your surgery. im looking for the best doctor in mexico to before my surgery.please help thank u so much
  2. Sunnybell
    Sunnybell
    i went through weightless agents.com My Dr was Dr Almanza. They required 250.00 deposit and I did that by debit card, yes I did send them a picture of my license and front and back of my card. There have been no problems resulting from that. They offer a layaway program, financing, or a cash discount if you pay by cash when you get there. My experience was completely great and stress free, I am 2 weeks out as of yesterday...feeling great and actually on a road trip right now. Feel free to ask anything else . I will be happy to answer anything I can. Good Wishes on your Journey!!!
  3. joneldetermine2lossweight
    thank you for your reply back. was there a post op diet that you have to do before surgery. how long did they take to book your surgery date from the moment you contacted them/ payed your deposit I will be paying cash for my surgery how should I do the payment once I get there cashiers check personal check debit card credit card
  4. hotrod5698
    hotrod5698
    They will book your surgery for when you want, as long as you pay your deposit. You should take cash for the balance so you can get the 200 dollars savings. My surgery is scheduled for 05/29/15, due to having to wait till I get the money.
  5. hotrod5698
    hotrod5698
    sorry and there is a pre op diet, they will tell you how many days you have to do your preop
  6. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    I did weight loss agents as well. I am one week out and doing great. I had the same experience as listed above. It's going great!!!
  7. projax5000
    projax5000
    I have done weight loss agents.com as well....it has been a great experience...I am choosing to wait until April 6th because that is spring break and I have that week off...I work at a school...as far as I can tell if you book and pay for your surgery that is not much of a wait unless you need there to be...it is not like int he states where you have 6 months to a year preparing for surgery...you will have a pre op diet it depends on your BMI how many days they require...mine is 5 days my BMI was 41 ....I am going to do 7 days thought just to be sure. So now I am weighting rather impatiently to be sleeved...I am so excited and very happy to have this opportunity...I feel very confident in going to Mexico for the surgery based on others outcomes there....I wish you the best
  8. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    I was given a 3 day pre op diet although like Projax5000, im going to start before three days. I thought about incorporating the diet at least two weeks before.
  9. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    I had my surgery on May 8th, 2014 and reached goal about a month ago. The weight loss agents were amazing and still call and check to see how I am doing. They were a great support. The surgery was one the the best things I ever chose on my path to health. It effected me physically: I stopped taking blood pressure medication, I am no longer per-diabetic and do not need my c-pap machine. My knees no longer hurt and I have started running again which is something I love. Emotional I have changed as I feel proud of who I am and how I look. Mentally, I am better as I can handle stress in non destructive ways (I am no longer just an emotional eater). Spiritually, I have reconnected with my husband and myself. I quit my job (which I hated) and am starting a new career. I am so happy. I am also surprised by how easy it is for me to maintain my weight. This is because I used the surgery as an opportunity to re-establish my relationship with food. Some days I am underweight because I forget to eat but I just focus on eating well the next day and I am back at the right weight. I now only weight myself once a week and am not a slave to the scale. As my mom always said - "scales are for fish". Good luck and keep me posted.
  10. joneldetermine2lossweight
    i want take the time to thank everyone for their reply back to my post. I will schedule my surgery as soon as I get enough money hopefully within the next half a month or month I should make my surgery date I just have to find the pre op diet