Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May 19, 2015 hurray!

1. leonagypsy
    leonagypsy
    I have already confirmed and made my reservations to travel. I would like to thank doctor's staff who took many of my calls and answered (very friendly and patiently) all my questions. I also want to thank all of you (patients) for commenting through this forum your questions, answers and experiences. I did a lot of research and found that this is a safe place, my father lives in Tijuana and made his own inquiries and says that everything is safe and approved my decision.. hurray !! The day of my surgery will be May 19, 2015. I would like to know who else is ready to go that date and perhaps get to know each other before we get to meet there. I'm excited and can't wait to meet Dr. Mario Almanza....btw he is so cute ! hehehe
  2. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Welcome, Welcome!
  3. hotrod5698
    hotrod5698
    Hello, well I am getting my surgery on 05/29/15. It is great to hear that your dad lives there and approves of this. I need all the reassuring I can get. Good luck with your surgery
  4. Sharonjean
    Sharonjean
    I'm planning to go back on April 27th for a resleeve. is anyone scheduled for that day?
  5. leonagypsy
    leonagypsy
    Thank you girls.....and what do you mean by re-sleeved?
  6. Sharonjean
    Sharonjean
    I meant to say that I was going back for a re-sleeve.
  7. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    if all goes well I will be having my surgery the 18th of may My husband and daughter will be there with me.
  8. AnnNTexas
    AnnNTexas
    I am scheduled for May 19th.
  9. SomeGuyJeff
    SomeGuyJeff
    well i am may 20th...
  10. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    anyone book their hotel for you and your guests yet? I was told I didn't have to make a reservation for them ???