Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

M.i.a

1. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Ok ,I have been m I a for a minute. Sooo busy with work (which is no excuse) and off track. Gain a cpl pounds back, now ready to get back on this train. I'm not sure how to work this yet because carbs have slipped back in and I seem to have an appetite of a beast. I'm starving about every 3 hrs or so. Advice? How to restart this sleeve?
  2. dq1
    dq1
    Cut those carbs and drink a ton of water. I stalled...had to get back on the horse.
  3. LadyJ
    LadyJ
    I have the same issue; I'm hungry every 2 to 3 hours... Thank God I have not gained any weight and however, I have top losing as well! I really don't know what is going on ... Wish I had an answer for you.. I hope someone out there can help
  4. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I just lost a baby and I am juggling like 2 lbs so do not be discouraged. I am ok with my weight though. I have lost 98 lbs so I cannot complain. I am a size 8/10. I too have been MIA. I have 2 classes on PhD, then comps, and dissertation plus work, family, and a small business.
  5. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    12NVDiva, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Thanks to everyone for responding. Back to the drawing board I go!!!
  6. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    I gained 2 lbs back and went on a soup diet for a week to jump start the process again. I realized that I was adding too many carbs and easy slider foods. This is a hit and miss journey. Don't give up. Are you charting your food intake? Try it for a week so you can make adjustments where needed. Good luck.