Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

march 4th 2015

1. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    Im going 3/4/15 is anybody else? has anybody had a problem telling their family they are going to mexico? I want support but know i wont get it from my family when they find out im going to mexico
  2. projax5000
    projax5000
    Mostly my family is supportive but also worried about me going alone...years ago my grandma went to Mexico for cancer treatment so i think they are aware....
  3. jackd799
    jackd799
    I'm also scheduled for March 4! See ya there.
  4. missnikjones
    missnikjones
    Trust me i know how you feel, i haven't told my family either....Trying to Avoid the negativity By the way my surgery date is 3~18~15
  5. zoey101
    zoey101
    I am right here with you, the only people that know are my Husband, Son, Sister and Sister in=law and Brother in-law.Yes, the biggest issue is where it is and what happens if something goes wrong. I get it really I do BUT things go wrong in the US every day too. Good luck and hopefully everyone will get on board with us and be more supportive.
  6. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    yea i get the fear to, but its my life and i would like support u know. glad to hear someone else is going the 4th yay see u then.
  7. socialw55
    socialw55
    I have not told my family either. They will not understand and will think its too unsafe. I have told a couple of friends but that is all. I feel pretty alone about it and likes its something taboo to speak about doing outside the US, which is ridiculous.