Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Leaving on a jet plane

1. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    OMG in T-minus 10 hours I will be boarding the plane to be sleeved on Tuesday. I am excited and nervous at the same time .
  2. DesWakefield
    DesWakefield
    How exciting!!
  3. projax5000
    projax5000
    Oh my Gosh...that is great...best wishes
  4. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Okay SweetPea....It's almost showtime! Woo Hoo!
  5. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    I was done on Thursday. Fly home tomorrow. Good luck.
  6. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    Showtime is over !! It went well. I was up after and roaming the halls all night long getting the gas moving. I haven't yet had the moment of wtf did I just do. So many awesome people here all in the same boat as me. The hotel staff is very good. Although I haven't had to call them or anything . The chicken broth is not the best though . You want good broth there is a tall stand right down the road from hotel that will sell you some and OMG it was heaven !!! Leak test tomorrow and fly home Friday . Will be nice to get home . Only advice is walk walk walk and bring your own pillow if you can cause the ones in the hotel are like couch cushions . Oh and a facecloth . Uber important !!
  7. Green rider
    Green rider
    I did it. A day early on the 10th. I have had a great experience with Dr. Almanza and his whole crew, including the hotel. There are many more that had the surgery here and it is great supporting each other, talking about our shared experience. I have had no issues and am so happy with the whole process. Recommend this to anyone.
  8. tashakelson
    tashakelson
    Great to hear SweetPea and Green Rider!!! So very happy you guys are doing well!!! I'll be next!!!
    How are you keeping in touch with family/friends while in Tijuana (cell, internet etc)?
  9. leonagypsy
    leonagypsy
    So happy for you....please continue posting.....I'm booked for May 19, 2015...
    Excited !...omg omg !! Lol
  10. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Hi Everyone! I am having mine on 04/22/15. Did anyone have their own private room at the hotel? I have read how uncomfortable it is on the plane ride home, so I decided to get a seatbelt extension.