Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Passport

1. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Hi has anyone went without a passport if so did you have any problems and what did you bring THANKS!
  2. Miek
    Miek
    Hi. There was a person in the group that went back over the border with me that didn't have one. He presented his driver's license and birth certificate and they accepted it. It's much easier if you have one though. Better safe than sorry.
  3. BARB0420
    BARB0420
    I went in Nov and just had my drivers license ( Texas w/ barcode) and the driver wasn't happy so to be safe you might want to have your birth certificate.
  4. BARB0420
    BARB0420
    Also when I went out of five of us only one had a passport.
  5. Green rider
    Green rider
    I received my passport card in 2 weeks! They said 4 to 6 weeks which would have been a little too close so I was real happy.
  6. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I am going without one. I cross my fingers that I don't have any issues. The coordinator told me that drivers license and birth certificate should be fine. She said people do it every day without issues. I will keep you posted mtly Surgery is Feb 20th
  7. projax5000
    projax5000
    I live in Washington i am going to get my enhanced drivers license
  8. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Thank you all so much because my surgery is March 2 and I don't think I'll have enough time to get mines I was like o no!
  9. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Green rider did you go to a website to get your passport
  10. Green rider
    Green rider
    No, I had my appointment at the local PO. The fee for speeding up the process was $200 so I took a gamble. Make sure you have an original birth certificate and it probably won't take but 2 -3 weeks.
  11. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    OK I'll try them tomorrow Thanks again
  12. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    good question. Been worried about what to have. My coordinator said i didnt have to have a passport. Just an official copy of birth cert and an enhanced b
    drivers license. Good to hear from others that went without a passport.
  13. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    My husband and I are just taking our driver's licenses and birth certificates with the raised seal. The phone agents told me that's all I had to bring if I didn't have a passport. We are taking a cruise in a few months and the cruise line told us the same thing about going to the Bahamas.
  14. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    I am having my sleeve in April. I don't have a passport, but I do have my D.L.and B.C. I have been on several cruises which left from U.S. soil and returned on U.S. and all I have ever used was drivers and birth. I never had a problem.