Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

44 and Fabulous

1. TheGothWitch
    TheGothWitch
    I've lost 50 lbs just from life changes to my diet from Aug 2014 to Jan 2015. When I found out my insurance would cover my sleeve surgery I was elated. I haven't even had my consultation yet. I'll jump through any hoops they want me too, though I do have documented proof of my weight loss efforts. I want them to know I'm super motivated to do this.
    A year ago at this time I was in a horrid marriage that couldn't end soon enough, I was 400lb., I was miserable, part of me even thinks I gained weight on purpose just to keep my husband away from me.
    I've been on SSDI for 13 years now and I'm ready to try and bust out of the poverty bracket, go back to grad school and have a life worth living!
    Hi, I'm Hanna!! *waves a bunch*
  2. Pooky
    Pooky
    Wishing you much success on your weight loss journey! For me, it's been a wonderful experience (hard at times of course), and I wouldn't change a thing ... hope it is the same or even better for you! Welcome to the journey and good luck.
  3. Mezza1960
    Mezza1960
    Hi Hanna

you go girl...good on you for making all the right decisions..I have no regrets ...and i know its life long...all the best

love

Mary xx
  4. LGF0623
    LGF0623
    Welcome Hanna! Glad to have you here!