Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

shopping after surgery

1. missnikjones
    missnikjones
    I was told that if im feelin up to it after surgery that transportation would take me shopping around town is this true
  2. angel782
    angel782
    No the drivers are not allowed to take the patients and their families anywhere. They get in trouble when they even offer. Was looking forward to that when I was there in Jan. ended up having to take a cab.
  3. trying2live.right
    trying2live.right
    Hi
    The drivers have to stay on schedule for the patients but, we had one of the drivers offer to take us to the store AND DID when we asked about where an actual grocery store was not just a convenience store.
    I don't know about them getting in trouble as he radioed on his cell phone where he was going and who he had with him and i was just there January 15-19th.
    Other times we just showed our room key and everywhere we went it was $5 for a cab ( They wait right outside hotel) plus tip.
    Enjoy yourself we did!
  4. Sunnybell
    Sunnybell
    We went down town to shop. Just last week. Nestor is an awesome and considerate driver. He told us, when he brought us back from leak test what time he would be there to pick up for shopping.
  5. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    The drivers were incredible, took us shopping and to the beach as long as it did not interfere with their regular duties. I can't say enough good things about them.