Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

C Pap traveler .... HELP

1. Rosepetals65
    Rosepetals65
    Has any had to travel with their C-Pap machine? if so, did you have to bring your own distilled water? if so, how did you get it on the plane?

i was told that i have to bring my own distilled water for my machine .... just curious, how am i going to do that.
  2. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I don't have a CPAP machine but heard they have stores that you can get it from there and a pharmacy or if you can grab some in San Diego before you get there.
  3. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    It was easy to get the water down there. Make sure you take an extension cord with you.
  4. rachelaguilar09
    rachelaguilar09
    I carried mine on the plane, and got distilled water at 7/11. Make sure and take an extension cord with you. Im 10 months out now, and let me just say, my cpap machine has been up in my closet collecting dust since 2 months out!!! Good luck girl! You're gonna do great!!
  5. amymalc1161
    amymalc1161
    I have traveled several times with mine and just get water wherever I'm going. Good to know about the extension chord. Thanks.
  6. Rosepetals65
    Rosepetals65
    Thanks every one ....so grateful for your responses ... one less thing I have to worry about ...