Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 6

1. Jen McFall
    Jen McFall
    Anyone getting sleeved by Dr. Almanza on 3/6? I had a friend coming with me, but she can't now and I'm hoping to find some others that may be there with me on that date...
  2. Leslie L.
    Leslie L.
    I am having mine March 17th so we will have just missed each other.
  3. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    I went to him last May by myself and met some really nice people. I did not have any problems. Good luck and get ready to enjoy the journey you are on to a great life.
  4. S1harris
    S1harris
    I went by myself and didn't have any problems. I met some great people and we supported each other
  5. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    Hi, Jen! I'm scheduled for March 9th! Maybe we will cross paths. My husband, Charlie is coming with me.
  6. martinez88
    martinez88
    I have a question!!! When scheduling with Dr. Almanza im going through weigh tloss agency. com and they charge you 250.00? did they ask for a copy of the card and your id?? that feels so fishy to me why do they want copies? my main concern is fraud! The surgery will be done @ HMN Hospital any reiews on them?? please help scheduled for March 2nd but I haven't paid deposit... Nobody has been able to confirm with me whether this is a scam or really is true... have heard good things about Dr. Kelly and Dr. Alvarez, haven't really seen any recent comments about Dr. Almanza!! Help!!!
  7. Jen McFall
    Jen McFall
    ChefMissy hopefully our paths will cross! Where are you from? Leslie L... I get in on the 5th so our paths may cross as well! :-)
  8. kzl864
    kzl864
    I get in on the 5th and my procedure is scheduled for the 6th! Super Excited!!!