Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2 wk liquid diet struggling

1. kellie5
    kellie5
    Surgery is Jan 26 day 7 of liquid diet. I am so hungry!! The food in the house the smells. How is everyone else doing?
  2. Carak
    Carak
    My surgery is the same day. I'm doing fine on the liquid diet. I have a ton of support around so I haven't turned into Hulk yet.
  3. Prncssdiva
    Prncssdiva
    It was hard for me too, I was on the liquid diet over the holidays and sleeved 01/05, but you're almost there, the positive is you will lose weight pre op and once u u have the surgery you'll be on liquids for at least a week or 2 depending on your surgeon��
  4. beachgirl22851
    beachgirl22851
    I have wanted to cheat on the liquid diet, but the closest to cheating I've come is adding some crackers to my soup. Yesterday, I would have killed for 1 French fry... but I didn't give in, I mixed a chocolate protein shake instead.
  5. MamaGavu
    MamaGavu
    My surgery date is the 26th as well, but I only have to do 3 days of liquids. So I do not start that until Friday. I am not looking forward to it, but glad I didn't have to do it longer.
  6. Bubsen
    Bubsen
    I must have been so lucky .. I had surgery the 26th also but didn't need to go on a liquid diet.. My surgeon just wanted me to loose around 2 kg which was easily done without liquid diet.. :-) hope everything went well with you guys xx