Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hospital & Hotel

1. shanrandall04
    shanrandall04
    Was wanting any and information and tips as far as how nice the hospital and hotel is in Mexico? Also, how long does it take them to get you to the hotel once they pick you up from the airport in San Diego? Any and all information is appreciated!

Thanks!
  2. rockscott40
    rockscott40
    Appox 30 mins
  3. rockscott40
    rockscott40
    hotel is nice
  4. FeliciaB
    FeliciaB
    First pick up at airport is 12pm. Then they ttake you to the Hospital for pre-op tests, they might possibly do your surgery that day. The hospital is very clean and nice, my room had a restroom with shower. The hotel is also very clean and nice. I didn't have my surgery the same day, but others did in my group. If you don't have it the same day you have the option to stay the night at the hospital or at the Hotel, and they will pick you up in the morning if you go to the Hotel. I just stayed at the Hospital because they have all you need there, and had surgery at about 8am. Dr. Almanza is a great surgeon! You will be nervous, but I guarantee you won't regret it. I'm 8 days out and down 17 pounds. I already see a difference in my shape and I feel great!