Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone JAN 6th??? I'm excited and scared at the same time!!!!

1. rockscott40
    rockscott40
    I'm excited and scared at the same time!!!!
  2. hollybake
    hollybake
    January 5th! See you there!
  3. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    You will be fine. Let me know when you are on the sleeved part of life. It was the best decision of my life.
  4. martinez88
    martinez88
    I have a question!!! When scheduling with Dr. Almanza im going through weightlossagency.com and they charge you 250.00? did they ask for a copy of the card and your id?? that feels so fishy to me why do they want copies? my main concern is fraud! The surgery will be done @HMN Hospital any reiews on them?? please help scheduled for March 2nd but I haven't paid deposit... Nobody has been able to confirm with me whether this is a scam or really is true... have heard good things about Dr. Kelly and Dr. Alvarez, haven't really seen any recent comments about Dr. Almanza!! Help!!!
  5. Annette3
    Annette3
    I had my sleave on Jan. 7th!!! All of the moneys everything was up and over my expectation! No fraud at all!!! The hospital was very clean and the staff was great!!!I loved Dr. Almanza... He had the same surgery 4 years ago and looks great and he's very excited to show you! great experance for me! I'm down 26 lbs and 2 pant sizes!!!