Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Holiday fun

1. julesdeck
    julesdeck
    is anybody participating in some fun holiday cheer with their ponies this year? Trojan and I are doing the Jingle Bell donation ride so we bought some antlers and some jingle bells to jazz her up.
  2. fatpony
    fatpony
    Hi I just joined the group and have not had surgery yet. I am trying to get some thing set up for march 2015. I am a horse person. I have not rode in a while due to my weight ( I feel bad for my horses Lol) afraid I wont be able to stay on when one spooks. Can you tell me about your experiences with surgery ? how long will it take after surgery to clean stalls, carry feed and move hay?
  3. DebbieD
    DebbieD
    I was told not to do any heavy lifting for at least 6 wks. The surgery itself was a breeze. I was very lucky, no pain, no nausea, no gas. I was pretty tired for a couple of weeks but back to work(riding instructor) in about 10 days. Just made sure there was somebody around to lift saddles, tighten girths...
  4. fatpony
    fatpony
    Thank you for your input ! I was thinking about the chores and it totally slipped my mind about my saddle !!! Guess my hubby will get that