Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New Girl! Want to get sleeved by Dr. Ramos Kelly

1. seguroski911
    seguroski911
    Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm 21 and I'm thinking of getting GSV by Dr. Kelly. I know EVERYONE asks the same thing but I really want to know more about this doctor. Anyone that went to him can tell me about him? What did he talk to you about? How did he seem to you? Thanks so much!!! I'm just scared that he's too good to be true. Thanksss
  2. blessedahf
    blessedahf
    Me and my mom were talking about that the other day. How this surgery really is too good to be true and that's why so many people hesitate. But I can say from personal experience that is may sound too good to be true, but its that one thing that actually IS true. And as far as Dr. Kelly goes, he's an angel. The best doc by far. He sat in my hotel room for 2 hours and just talked to me and my mom, not concerned about speeding out to get to his next patient. He was very kind and very personable. I'd do it 100x over. Simply the best thing I've ever done for myself!! You can check out my mom on here too. Her username is babydoll.
  3. seguroski911
    seguroski911
    Thank you so much for putting my mind a little more at ease. Can I ask you about when you got home? Did you receive any follow up from the doctor or the people from his office? You look so great in your picture, hope I get similar results!
  4. blessedahf
    blessedahf
    OMG, I'm so sorry, I never got a notification that you replied here. Your profile says you've still not been sleeved. What's your status? Reply back to my profile instead of here. I'd like to be updated on you but I'm unsure I'll receive a notification from here, so I'll also post this to your profile. I had my surgery on a Monday and flew home on Friday. I did not receive any followup but Kelly did give me his personal email and phone number and said not to hesitate to call him if I had any questions or problems. But I never had any issues. I would do this 500x over again. Definitely worth it! I love my sleeve!!! My husbands actually decided to be sleeved after seeing me be so successful. His big day is Feb 18, 2013