Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Ugly scars

1. somethingdifferent
    somethingdifferent
    im 9 weeks post, and am responding very well to my sleeve. im very happy with my results. what i can say i dont like is because of my skin color my scars are very noticeable. Im using every kind of cream but ill wait a little longer before i do something drastic. Any body else have issues?
  2. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    I too have scars. I have not figured out what to use on them. Fading cream maybe?
  3. tinadiva
    tinadiva
    Scars usually fade with years. Depending on how young you are, they will probably be much less noticeable as time goes by.
  4. Redab051
    Redab051
    Scares go away in about 1 year....
  5. jonsey14
    jonsey14
    Just seeing this, its something that I've been worrying about as someone who Keliods. Can you tell me if the scars are scars or Keliods? I'm been thru that before having had breast reduction and yes they went down a lot over time. At first I must admit I did get injections, because I hated the way it looked.
  6. Redd
    Redd
    I use 100% pure organic coconut oil on my whole body Scars don't stand a chance.
  7. ladyvm
    ladyvm
    You can check w/ a dermatologist:
    Kelocote (silicon gel) works wonders to prevent keilods and fade new and old scars. My surgeon has me use it daily. My scars are fading well. It is at your local drugstore. It is a bit pricey ($30 US for small tube) , however you only use a small dab on a daily basis.
  8. 1STBEAUTII
    1STBEAUTII
    @ jonsey14

I have major keloid scars for having a breast reduction as well. Their horrible! I am afraid that it will happen once I get the VSG too! Im afraid of the scars and saggy skin.