Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight Loss Celebration/Conference in Freeport Grand Bahamas - June 6-13, 2015

1. Thindown2015
    Thindown2015
    Dear H-Town Sleevers,

I know we're all working hard trying to get to our ideal weight for the summer of 2015! Well, my client, Freeport Grand Bahamas' ministry of tourism, is requesting that I offer a 2 day weight loss conference on the island next year at the Grand Lucaya Resort in FreePort Grand Bahamas. They are offering me an all exclusive and inclusive 7-day travel package per person (air/hotel) for a fraction of the cost if you paid on your own. in 3.5 hours, you can be bathing in the soon and experiencing beautiful clear-blue water beaches, which is a much prettier than Galveston.

We are in the planning stage and I plan on having a couple of bariatric surgeons, nutritionists, and patient testimonies for the conference and the rest of the time you can enjoy the island and relax on the beautiful pink sand beaches. I'm accepting volunteers to help with planning and events for the conference as well.

I've added a few links of the island so that you can see a glimpse of the resort and island. Freeport Grand Bahamas is the best kept secret of all the Bahamian islands.

Bahamas Resorts | Rates as low as $99 per night | GRANDLUCAYAN.COM
    Grand Bahama Island | The Official Site of The Bahamas
    Beaches | The Official Site of The Bahamas

The plan is to only include area bariatric patients and expand to others as needed.

If you have any questions, please email me at james.sayles@sgadvisory.com