Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgeon

1. niki k
    niki k
    Hello all,
    I am in the beginning stages of this journey. My husband and I are looking forward to this life altering change in our lives. We are meeting with Dr.Michael Snyder on Nov 4th, regarding the gastric sleeve, and we are excited. I saw that some of you have had him as your surgeon. How was he for you? Seems very personable in the seminar, but I certainly don't want to be disappointed. Any advise?
  2. ncubed03
    ncubed03
    He was wonderful and I really like his staff! I had no problems whatsoever and they have been so helpful with questions etc...I've even attended one of his seminars as an example of how well it works and what to expect. Hilary, the nutritionist is great and she facilitates the monthly sleeve support group that meets on the 2nd Monday of the month at Rose Medical Center. You should attend in November to learn more about it and what to expect. When you go see Dr. Snyder on the 4th, they will have a monthly newsletter with all the information on it. If you need anything else than just let me know. It was the best decision of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Good luck!