Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

sleeved 9/17 phase 3 soft foods now

1. rac8610
    rac8610
    I am five weeks post op and Dr Emma Patterson was my surgeon. I had my surgery at the Wilshire Surgery Center in Portland, OR
    My surgery was fantastic and I had no issues at all. I am currently not losing weight as quickly as I would like but I was told by my nutritionist to try to get my calories up and that will help me. I am also supposed to work on getting all my protein in which proved harder then I thought! I am feeling really good I am just anxious to get to a place where I can see the weight loss. I know things are fitting me a bit more loosely but I feel like I am not losing fast enough.
    I know I made the right decision doing the sleeve and I am just anxious to get over this stall and into losing again.
  2. John Alan
    John Alan
    Hi there. Dr. Emma is going to do my sleeve beginning of June. I am excited and scared at the same time. I've never had surgery before so I'm a little nervouse but I have confidence in her. My wife had the bypass back on 07 and she lost 125lbs. How did you handle post op pain?
    I wish the best for you.