Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Where?

1. Katykate2014
    Katykate2014
    For those of you planning on getting sleeved in Feb., 2015... Where are you having it done? With who?
  2. DaneLvrKB
    DaneLvrKB
    I'm out of Utah so I'm getting mine done with Dr. Simper at Rocky Mountain Physicians In Salt Lake. I'm super excited but terrified as well. How about you?
  3. Katykate2014
    Katykate2014
    I am looking at heading to Tijuana as I won't qualify for the surgery in the U.S. without paying out of pocket. And that is like 3 times the cost of Mexico. I had a girlfriend have it done there last year and is very happy with her choice.
  4. Toodie1974
    Toodie1974
    I will be having my surgery at Peachtree Bariatrics (Dr. Titus Duncan) in Atlanta, GA
  5. BridgetS
    BridgetS
    Hi there!

I'm headed to Tijuana, Feb 18th for the sleeve. Dr. Ariel Ortiz..nervous, scared, but so ready for a change!!!!
  6. mkw10
    mkw10
    Im headed to Tijuana Feb 6th to get sleeved by Dr. Ariel Ortiz!!! anyone going to be in Mexico around the same time?
  7. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    I am booked for February 10 with Dr Almanza anyone else around that time ??
  8. MovingFoward15
    MovingFoward15
    February 4, 2015 Dr. Almanza.
  9. MrsScorpio
    MrsScorpio
    Dr. Almanza Feb 9th, Lapband Revision 2 Sleeve
  10. denzel
    denzel
    Hi all,

I am having mine done "Down Under".
    St John of God Hospital, Murdoch, Perth, Western Australia.
    Doctor Search - St John of God Health Care

Booked in for 2nd February, admission time 1200.
    And I am having the "MiniMizer Gastric Ring" MiniMizer Gastric Ring | Bariatric Solutions Australia

So, the count down is on.
    This time in 22 days I should be post-op!
  11. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I am scheduled for Feb. 4th with Dr Almanza in Tijuana.
  12. tobeabetterme
    tobeabetterme
    I am scheduled for Feb. 27th with Dr. Gandsas in Annapolis, MD.
  13. Jainee
    Jainee
    I am in Austin, TX and going for Pre Op on Tuesday for an early Feb date.
  14. Jainee
    Jainee
    Surgery date scheduled for Feb 5th with Dr. Sherrod in Austin, Texas! Whoo Hoo!!
  15. GettingMySexyBack
    GettingMySexyBack
    I am scheduled for Feb. 6th with Dr Almanza in Tijuana.
  16. Andrea67
    Andrea67
    Hi everyone !!
    I'm scheduled to be sleeved Feb 5th with Dr. A Ortiz.. Super excited but scared to death. Never travel much before, so this is all new! Hubby will be coming with me. I'm 47 yrs old and orig from St.Johns Newfoundland. Currently living in a VERY small town in southern Ontario.. Not sure even if they heard of Gastric Sleeve in my area lol .. I think that's what's scaring me.. If a complication arises , what do I do? Hop on a plane to Mexico?? Oh boy I'm going to be a nervous wreck till this is all done. However I'm not turning back.. Any input would be greatly appreciated!! And Mkw10 I hope I see you!! I will cheer you on kiddo
  17. JoeJ
    JoeJ
    Scheduled for Feb. 9 with Dr. Rosen at Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL
  18. AlisonThoren
    AlisonThoren
    Hi all.....getting surgery on February 5th, Dr. Almanza. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!
  19. Chatty Kathy
    Chatty Kathy
    I am scheduled for February 5th in Concord Massachusetts. Surgeon is Dr. Lautz. Have met with him three times and I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. Made this whole experience very rewarding. Cannot wait to see what my journey has in store for me. Best of luck to all my fellow February sleevers!
  20. niki k
    niki k
    Hi my name is Nicole and I wasn't approved with our insurance here, so I am going to Mexico, with Dr. Rodriquez, in Juarez Mexico. Like others super excited but scared. I am scheduled for February 26th! My husband had it done here in Colorado 12/31 and is doing great! Cant wait to get my sleeve! And start this journey!!!
  21. Icandoit
    Icandoit
    Hi everyone, I'm having my surgery on Friday the 13th! Anyone else?!?
  22. Tera B
    Tera B
    Hi! Feb 3rd Dr. Alamanza, hope to see some of you there, starting to get a little scared!
  23. charles
    charles
    Hi! I am February 27th with Dr. Almanza
  24. fishergirl
    fishergirl
    Icandoit my surgery date is Feb 13th, Dr. Almanza
  25. didishae
    didishae
    I'm scheduled for February 18th in Decatur, Tx with Dr. Stowers. Getting nervous and excited!! Good luck to you all as we have one more day until it's OUR MONTH!!
  26. Wannabefit
    Wannabefit
    Heading to Tijuana for February 27th surgery with Dr. Elias Ortiz with MI Hospital! Anyone else?
  27. JenniferS
    JenniferS
    I had my surgery on 2/6/15 with Dr. Michael Feiz in Marina Del Rey, CA.
  28. SHUDSON81
    SHUDSON81
    Hello all. My name is Shamika and I am scheduled for surgery on 2/19 with Dr. Weaver in Memphis, TN.
  29. athertonhess
    athertonhess
    I had mine on 2/4 with Dr. Spitz at Rockwood Bariatrics in Spokane, WA.