Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New starter!

1. Gnomes
    Gnomes
    Hi All

I have just joined the website and am very new to all this social networking stuff but as I am off for surgery in December and know I am going to face opposition from some family members (fortunately who don't live with me) I am hoping to find some support online, as I am sure I am going to need it!
  2. alyson1975
    alyson1975
    Welcome to the forum
    Congrats on making one of the hardest but best decisions of your life you wont be able to please everybody but jst remember why you are doing this to become a healthy new you everybodys journeys are different but we all come to the same conclusions that we all wish we had done it sooner believe me it will be so worth it this forum helps us to realise we are not on our own and there are plenty of people here that will give you encoragement and honest advice good luck and keep us posted on your journey x
  3. FGW
    FGW
    I'm sort of in the same boat as some of the family and friends just don't understand why i want the op and why I just can't lose weight. I'v
    got my op on 31 Oct in London and going through the two week diet of yoghurt, soup and milk. lovely. I'm looking forward to my new life and the relief my poor joints will get when I weigh less.
  4. Rence
    Rence
    Hi Gnomes,

I'm booked in for 6th December so I'm feeling nervous / excited as I imagine you are. I have only told my Wife and parents about the surgery as I don't want to face any 'clever remarks' that may put me off.
    Good luck with the surgery. Lets hope for a lighter healthier 2015!