Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

7 days out and scale saying nothing...nervous!!!

1. MrsPYT
    MrsPYT
    I am 7 days out and thought I'd see much more results but I can tell that I've slimmed down a little bit...Did anyone else have a slow go and will it pick up on my 2nd week out? Feeling nervous
  2. southernchick
    southernchick
    It will most definitely get better! !
  3. Songstress
    Songstress
    I am five weeks out and the scale is standing still, has been for about a week. I was going to ask what I needed to do as well. I drink plenty if water and I get my protein in plus plenty of exercise. Scared I am doing something wrong.
  4. Joy48
    Joy48
    You are doing nothing wrong , stay off the scale, only weigh once a week and remember your body is still healing and rearranging . You will be fine just stay on course and do not get discouraged we all go through it. Good luck and welcome to the new you
  5. somethingdifferent
    somethingdifferent
    Give it time, one or two weeks out!!! Now if u said one year out and still no results i can say its not working, u dont want to drop it too fast anyway because im sure u didnt put it on fast. Make sure u follow a healthy diet and see what happens in a few months. Wish u the best!
  6. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    Don't rely on the scale. I lost inches first then the weight.
  7. taisha
    taisha
    hi everyone i'm 4 month out and 82 pounds down the first month i was stalled and i did everything right my doctor said your body has to get use to the change when it does the weight will come off. as the months went by my clothes started getting baggy and the weight started coming off. i tell you all what was told to me STAY OFF THE SCALE (LOL) this is your worst enemy i know it's hard to do it i still fight the urge to step on it. you all will do fine to stop worrying about how much you lost and pay attention to the healing process because worrying will only prolong your healing. good luck everyone and i pray for you all that you have a great recovery and welcome to the losers bench
  8. Tee35
    Tee35
    PYT you are not alone. I'm 20 days out and have lost 11 lbs. I've just come to terms with it and figure it will move as time goes on. I lost 20 right before surgery so adding those two numbers together makes it a little better. Hang in there!