Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Never thought it would Be Me!

1. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I had surgery March 17, 2014 and I have done well, I have lost 83 lbs and I feel amazing and most people think I look amazing...except my husband! On a few occasions my husband has compared my weight loss to that of a cancer or aids patient. He says that I look sick. I have alwasy been small, so at the time I got surgery that was the largeest I had ever been, and I have thyroid and asthma issues so the weight was weighing on me and my health. I am feeling low, I have prayed and prayed for strength in my marriage but the devil is so busy! My husband is no longer attracted to me and he is resenting me for having the surgery because he never wanted it. I have consulted our pastor, but right now I am hurt beyond repair and I do not know what to do?!?!?!
  2. natex14
    natex14
    I am so sorry that you are going through that. Your husband is not being fair or understanding of what you needed. This journey can be very hard on marriages if they are not strong. I would suggest getting counseling together to try and move past this very difficult time.

God will give you the strength to not just survive, but to thrive.
  3. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    Thankss NateX14, I am so exhausted and hurt and it is affectinh me in all that I do!
  4. MrsDeLaCruz2020
    MrsDeLaCruz2020
    Many times when problems arise in our marriages we need to self examine ourselves first... we know that we cannot change our spouses, Only God can do that. But is there something that I can do to better the situation. Maybe we need to humble ourselves more, that was me, or submit more or just love him more! The bible doesn't lie when it says Love covers a multitude of sins. Turn your prayers around sister. We Ask God what You can change in order to save your matrimony. WHAT GOD HAS UNITED LET NO MAN TAKE THEM UNDER! IF GOD IS FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US! Blessing sista, and i'll pray along with u for your matrimony.
  5. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    MrsDelaCruz,

I have started praying God make me a wife each day, I also read a book called Resolving Conflict in Marriage to help me approach these situations. That is not to say that there may still need to be some self analysis but I am trying is all I am saying. I love my husband and I will let vengeance be the Lord's, I will also let the Lord do the rebuking but I am just troubled and it is even harder to pray when the devil is trying to make it look as though God is allowing this to happen in spite of my prayers but I bind the devil right now in that name of the Father, the son, and the precious Holy Ghost! The devil has no place in my home or my marriage and I claim victory over my marriage!
  6. Upgrading
    Upgrading
    Amen
  7. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    To God be the glory, I can testify today that God is a healer in all facets. My marraige is back on track and my husband is again in love with me inside and out. Prayer changes things!
  8. jennak89
    jennak89
    (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
  9. Serenity1966
    Serenity1966
    So glad to hear your Praise Report - GOD is good!!!