Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Where oh where has my booty gone?

1. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I am 5'9 and now 197, I have always been bottom heavy:hips, legs, booty! My legs are still big and I still have hips but that donkey booty has escaped me. I still have a little booty but I need to get it back right, I can't have saggy jeans, please help!
  2. dec567
    dec567
    I am ALSO running into this issue!!! I am SO sad. I USED to have a "great butt". NOW it is a FLAT butt! I am doing squats, but I fear it will never be the same.. Though, I am also 47... HELP!?
  3. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Can't say I have that problem. I lift weights, tone and do cardio. I lift weights 3x a week and that includes over 100 squats and 100 lunges each time. Try weights and toning, you will notice a difference.
  4. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    My weights lifting includes a warm up, then over 100 squats, chest, back, triceps, biceps, lunges, shoulders, and abs. That is actually the Les Mills Bodypump weightlifting class. I also do spinning, step aerobics all on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Tuesday and Thursday I mix it up with a fitness class thats 30 min cardio and 30 min toning, followed by swim aerobics or pilates.
  5. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I do boxing and squats and lunges. I even do lunges in my heels but I guess it won't happen overnight.