Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Energy Levels Post Sleeved

1. amygayle
    amygayle
    Hey, I am wondering if anyone else is still sluggish after their sleeve? I have been sleeved for 7 months and I've lost over 80 lbs but I'm stalling now and my energy levels are no better than they were when I was 80 lbs heavier. I have an appt with my endo on the 25th...just wondering how everyone else's levels are.
  2. SummerDew
    SummerDew
    I'm still feeling sluggish, even though my levels come back saying I'm hyper. I assume its from the weight loss since the meds are weight based. I've lost 55 lbs since surgery 3 months ago. My endo just decreased my Synthroid to 200mcg and in another 3 weeks I'll have bloodwork done again.

Prior to surgery they had me on 250mcg up from 225 and it made me hyperthyroid and I felt great. My energy was through the roof and I just felt like a new person. Even though I'm still hyper, I don't feel that way now. I'm taking 50 units of Vit D 2x a week as well, which might be why I feel so sluggish too. Have they checked your vitamin D?
  3. Dubai13
    Dubai13
    I am 7 months post......still sluggish ....had my thyroxine reduced from 200mg to 100 mg.... ????? please update if you get any other results.... good luck x x x x
  4. amygayle
    amygayle
    I'm on 200mcg Levothyroxine... I go in on the 25th for a check up with my Endo.