Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Friday Aug 15th.

1. scanlonmama
    scanlonmama
    Hello, is anyone else having surgery Friday the 15th?? I haven't seen anyone else yet with that date!
  2. mfunbunny
    mfunbunny
    I had mine last Monday the 4th. I feel really good and happy to be on the sleeved side. Surgery is a piece of cake. You sleep through the whole the thing wake up in your room.
  3. Sasquatch
    Sasquatch
    I just had my sleeve done on the 7th. Went to Surgery department where they prep'd me for the sleeve, Dr. came by asked if I had any questions. Went in to OR, they put the gas mask over my face and next thing I new I was in recovery room. Then they moved me to my room about 2 hours after that, and all was good, except some nausea from the pain medicine, but they gave me anit-nausea medicine and switched my pain med to tylenol with codeine. Stayed over night, when home at noon. I have followed exactly what they told me to do and I am doing great. I also gave my scale away since I get weighed at the doctor's office and I don't need the extra head trip with plateau's etc.
  4. Jospugjake
    Jospugjake
    Make sure that pain & nausea meds are on at all times. If so, smooth sailing. The hardest part for me has been the mental part: thinking I am hungry when my body is certainly NOT. GOOD LUCK
  5. scanlonmama
    scanlonmama
    Thank you everyone!!!
  6. lulu2
    lulu2
    Mine was 8/14 so we should be very close in the recovery phase, how are you doing?