Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre surgery jitters

1. Ellis
    Ellis
    Hi!
    I have there surgery jitters...can't stop,thinking about it.. I'm having surgery in Mexico - I actually haven't told anyone yet. Not sure who to tell I think I won't care who I tell after I've had the surgery, but I don't want to hear anything negative-or don't do it " or really anyone's option about having it done. So I guess I will get it done and tell after.
  2. KajunKween
    KajunKween
    You know best how those in your life will react, but is there no one who you can tell, so that you have someone there for support?

Just know that you are doing this to better yourself, and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. Hope all goes well for you!
  3. Ellis
    Ellis
    Thank you, yes, I do need support without feeling judged. I want to be healthy and have energy and to live longer and play with my 4 yr old! I want to feel better about myself and have direction and discipline with what goes into my body. I have been told that this surgery is just the "lazy way". Omg really? Srsly? This is far from being a lazy way. I know, I don't need to preach to the choir. I just realized I don't have support and I'm mad about it.