Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

First day

1. debiw
    debiw
    I had surgery july 9th and today is my first day back at work, I feel yucky but luckily the day is almost over, I ahve an office job but I wonder if maybe it was too soon.
  2. Grace
    Grace
    Hi there,
    Hope the rest of the day went well.
    You're brave headed back after two weeks. Seems like some can do it quickly and some take time. It was all I could do to drive to the doctors and back at 10 days out.
    Are you feeling like you have a handle on what to bring to work to eat?

Sorry no one is replying. I have sent a message to the admin to see why messages aren't being sent out as I think I have the settings correct....
  3. debiw
    debiw
    Hi grace
    I have my protein shakes here, yogurt, and I only live 5 min from my office, I am having trouble with not enough protein, all the protein bars are really high in carbs maybe I need to go to GNC. Thanks for responding
  4. Grace
    Grace
    Hi,
    Hope it's better this week!
    Many of us really liked the quest bars but it seems a bit early out for bars? I think I remember waiting about 4 months....
  5. Whirleygirl
    Whirleygirl
    Hi there! I had my surgery Aug 28, and went back (part time) on the 9 th of Sept. I found whey protein at Wal Mart. they look like they are in a M&M minis tube in the same section protein bars and such are in. 42g of protein! I'm going to be honest, and say I have to add water, but I sip on it all morning. I'm stillretty much on the liquid, but have tried several things while out and about with out an emergency stash. (i now alwats keep a Whey protein tube, and a Proti pack in my purse!) I have also been coming home every day,a nd just laying down for an hour or so to re-charge.
    I hope thingsa re going better now.