Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

one more day :-)

1. carterfamily7
    carterfamily7
    I fly out in the morning and will be sleeved in the afternoon! I am so excited, and nervous. Mexico, here I come
  2. Ema
    Ema
    I can only imagine your excitement! I hope it will be a good trip and that all goes well. The weather here (I am just north of Tijuana) is beautiful...perhaps you can get some sun and relax as you heal.
  3. llburbach
    llburbach
    You will do awesome! I can't wait to hear all about your journey!!

Laura
  4. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    Good luck!! You will be fine and do awesome!!! Prayers for speedy recovery!!!
  5. francesca
    francesca
    It is such a good feeling to ready all of everyone's excitement and positive additudes I'm also counting down my days until I get to Mexico I don't really have positive people for me they are terrified for me but I'm ready and excited and you guys help me keep my positive outlook yay
  6. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    When you get nervous, cause you probably will just remind yourself you are doing the right thing and imagine living like the naturally thin people you have always wished you were like, GL
  7. carterfamily7
    carterfamily7
    Thanks everyone! I've just boarded the plane ... I'm on my way to a new improved me
  8. KimberlyH
    KimberlyH
    So excited for you! I'm 3 weeks post-op tomorrow and still thrilled beyond belief. THIS is the life!
  9. carterfamily7
    carterfamily7
    I'm so glad it's done. everything went great! I am super excited about all the changes coming up!!!