Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Protein Drink

1. dbarnes7
    dbarnes7
    I really got really tired of drinking protein shakes. The same thing over and over. Then I discovered Syntrax Nectar. This mixes with water NOT milk, and is very good. There are lots of flavors to choose from like Twisted Cherry, Apple, Chocolate,orange, Lemonade, Strawberry, Vanilla and more.
    I personally love the cherry. Its like drinking cool-aide. And I have found that when I hit a stall, its usually because I have not been getting enough protein.
    This is what the description says...

Mixes instantly
    Zero carbs
    Zero fat
    Refreshing fruit juice flavor
    Promina™ whey isolate

Gone are the days of low quality whey protein. Gone are the days of those blah-tasting protein drinks that promise much but deliver little. Nectar™, once-and-for.all, breaks the mold by combining Promina™, the highest quality Whey Protein Isolate ever developed, with a flavoring system that is so fruitilicious that you will never drink a different whey protein shake ever again.

If you like the refreshing taste of fruit juice, you'll love Nectar™! With its mouthwatering fruit juice flavors, Nectar™ is truly a protein drink you will look forward to drinking each and every day. Whether it be Apple Ecstasy, Twisted Cherry, Caribbean Cooler, Strawberry Kiwi, Fuzzy Navel, Roadside Lemonade, Crystal Sky or Lemon Tea, Nectar™ will keep you coming back for more.

What's more? Well, they did something totally amazing by engineering Nectar™ to be so delicious that you can eat it right out of the container. Imagine putting a protein powder in your mouth and it tasting like candy. Imagine this protein powder having ZERO carbs and ZERO fat.

Supplement Facts
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 90
    Calories from Fat 0
    Total Fat 0 g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 5 mg 1%
    Sodium 60 mg 3%
    Potassium 120 mg 3%
    Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%