Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just want to share my 1 year success..............

1. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I started this journey at 340 lbs. July 10th,2014 was my 1 year surgiversay and I made it pass the goal I had set for myself. I am at 177 my goal was to be at 180 by a year out. If I can do it anyone can. There were bumps & stalls along the way but it was all worth it. I went from a size 28 pants/3x shirts to a size 10 pants/med shirt.
    My BMI was 56.6 it is now 29.9 I am classified as "Overweight" ( I will take that) No more Obese I,II or III
    Weight loss has slowed down but I would like to get to 160 I will just take it one day at a time.
  2. Misse28
    Misse28
    Congrats!!!
  3. nsdiva82
    nsdiva82
    I am starting my journey at 331 lbs and I am scheduled to have my sleeve surgery on July 25, 2014. My end goal weight is to be 160 Ibs. I am currently wearing a size 28. Congrats on your weightloss success.
  4. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I posted some pics ....finally figured out how to do it
    You can see them up top on the main page in the group
    Thanks!!!
  5. Melkatmom
    Melkatmom
    Wow!! We r such twins! Same startg weight, same size, almost identical BMI. My surgery was on April 9th with a startg weight of 341. As of today, I weigh 258.5. Im so excited for yr amazing weight loss and cant wait until I get to where u r. Congratulations!
  6. Melkatmom
    Melkatmom
    Charlie!!!! Just saw yr before and after pics! U look like a new person! Awesome!
  7. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Thanks Melkatomom!! You will get there just keep your eye on the big prize. Protein first & lots of water.
  8. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Nsdiva82 congrats on your upcoming surgery. You will be amazed!!!
  9. grlredy2lose79
    grlredy2lose79
    So awesome. I hope I can do those kind of stats in a year.. any reccomendations
  10. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    grlredy2lose79 all I can say is follow your plan. There will be stalls along the way. Focus on getting in your protein first & drink plenty of water. There will days, weeks you think nothing is happening than all of a sudden you will drop several pounds. Good luck
  11. Heather76
    Heather76
    I'm so excited to see your results, Charlie! What an inspiration! I hope to have that kind of success a year from now!!!
  12. ncubed03
    ncubed03
    Congratulations! I finally got over a long stall and I have begun to lose again. Hurray! I'm hoping to get to 100 pounds lost soon and then Onederland! I'll be happy with it whenever I get there. Keep up the good work!