Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My experience, now eight days post op

1. Bill 59101
    Bill 59101
    My surgery was performed by Dr. Ortiz on June 24th. I had a hard time getting up and moving around the day after surgery, maybe it was just the effect from the anesthesia. The following day, I felt pretty good and moved around much more and even went shopping. We went to a taco stand that had really good broth, but it didn't agree with me so I didn't have much. My trip was fun and mostly pain free. Mi Hospital was clean and the staff was amazing. The Marriott was very nice and the staff there was very friendly. The A Lighter Me staff was so helpful and friendly, I am so glad I chose to go through them. I feel good and have been dropping weight faster than I had expected since I got back. I went to Tijuana with two of my sisters, one of which was terrified of Tijuana. She had been told it was dangerous and people just disappeared and the cartels were in the streets and all the other horror stories. Her feelings on Tijuana are much different now, she had a great time and now wants to return later for a vacation as do I. She even went alone to have her hair done the morning we left. I had a great time in Tijuana and would love to return with my son and let him enjoy the food and culture.
  2. Lee6Lee
    Lee6Lee
    I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ortiz, the staff and hospital and A Lighter Me, as well. Highly recommend!