Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Praise report....I got approved

1. Mrsjavon
    Mrsjavon
    Praise report, I have been fighting with the insurance company (there mistake) I was supposed to get an answer Monday or Tuesday of next week...2 min after bible study the Insurance company called and said I was approved. Appeals take 30 to 60 days for an appeal, mine was handles in 7..how appropriate is that. I am scheduled for surgery July 9th..Forgive me Lord for having been such a brat earlier, Thank you for allowing me the time to step back , get a grip and get some faith.
  2. monalisa
    monalisa
    I am soooo happy for you. I just cant wait until I have my surgery on July 22, 2014. I thank God everyday for allowing me to gave this surgery.
  3. Mrsjavon
    Mrsjavon
    [Congratulations to you too..I am of the same mind..so thankful for this blessing and freedom from the bondage that my weight has been my whole life. I plan to be a good steward of my blessing and my body. Thats what I used to pray..not God make me skinny but God help me to be a good steward of my body..Gods temple.
  4. natex14
    natex14
    That is awesome. Keep those spirits up and keep smiling.
  5. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    Vengeance is mine thus said the Lord....The lord fought and your behalf and said it is so!
  6. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    Believe and you shall receive!The Lord is sssoooo good!!