Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery done!

1. ScotDeerie
    ScotDeerie
    I had my surgery on 6/12/14 by the doctors at Synergy Bariatrics in Williamsville. I lost 15 pounds on the liver-shrinking diet BEFORE the surgery but only 3 pounds since.

I must be doing something wrong but I have no idea what. And today, 17 days pre-op, my hormones started going into bizarre mode just to add to the stresses.
  2. Medic991
    Medic991
    I am using the same group. I go in for the sleeve tomorrow. Hope everything works out for you.
  3. ScotDeerie
    ScotDeerie
    Good luck! I thought the rooms (all private, large and with great bathrooms with private showers) and the staff at ECMC were wonderful! The night nurse, Rose, will fix you up quick if you get out of sorts. I was always glad to see her shift start. And the food service people are just sweeties. They dress like wait staff, are gentle and soft spoken and always greet you will good wishes for your day. I was quite impressed. Keep in touch!
  4. Medic991
    Medic991
    you are spot on about the rooms and support staff. I was should I say impressed by ECMC it is not like the rest of the hospital room for sure. I also waited for Rose to get to work she was the best!
  5. Kunkko
    Kunkko
    I too am currently going to Synergy in Williamsville...seeing Dr. Caravetta. I have already dropped 31 pounds, start my liver reduction diet next weekend and then surgery on September 2nd also at ECMC.