Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Food

1. msjazzy25@hotmail.com
    msjazzy25@hotmail.com
    Please post any foods you find easy to eat & please add recipe if possible I will do the same. Maybe we will find something we can all tolerate Happy Healthy Eating
  2. texasgirl37
    texasgirl37
    I have found I do really well with seafood, and eat a lot of shrimp just cause I love it and its easy to fix. Our local grocery store has some little 4oz sauces they sell in the seafood dept, including an awesome roasted garlic, that you just throw on the shrimp after sauteeing it in a little olive oil, and its delicious. I will throw in some chopped veggies sometimes--onions, squash, peppers,etc. I like to buy the shrimp peeled and deveined, 'cause I'm all about easy to cook.

I also came across a delicious recipe for shrimp sauteed with spinach and dressed with a lemon sauce (basically a lemon vinaegrette) that was delicious. I find spinach is also easy to digest.

Things I could NOT tolerate initially were anything acidic: tomato, citrus (even lemon squeeze in my water!), alcohol, etc. This seems to be getting better now I'm 4 months out--even had a few sips of a "skinny" margarita the other day!