Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello!

1. Terps
    Terps
    Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi. My surgery was Wednesday. Feeling pretty good. My bmi is 32. I hadn't been on the scale in almost a year, until surgery. Looking forward to this new way of life!
  2. raskinny
    raskinny
    Glad things went well and you are recovering nicely! My surgery is July 15, starting to get a little nervous but still very hopeful. My BMI is 35.
  3. pammyjo22
    pammyjo22
    Hi, I was 7 weeks out on 6/30/14 and down 30 lbs. I know those of us with lower BMI do not lose as much or as fast as those with higher BMI but if there are some of you that are farther out, I would like to know what you have done to consistantly lose or overcome stalls. I just don't want to get discouraged. So far I am very happy with my progress and I feel great which is a huge plus.

BTW, this first 30 put me "just overweight". I am no longer considered obese. That feels good too.
  4. BorderlineBMI
    BorderlineBMI
    Hi Everyone,

I'm supposed to be sleeved September 8th, and I'm terrified as well as very excited. My BMI is 32.5, and sometimes I think I'm crazy for doing this--but I'm mentally exhausted by a lifetime of yo-yo dieting. Would love to hear why other folks decided on the sleeve despite being "light weights."

Thanks!
  5. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Hi Congrats on your surgery! Its the best investment you can make in yourself. We have a distinct advantage having our surgery at a lower BMI and that is that we wont have as much excess skin and likely will have a tighter skin with exercise and conditioning.
  6. Monasongbird_4
    Monasongbird_4
    Hello,
    My BMI is 37. I have recentlty been approved for the VSG procedure by my insurance company. I am hoping my surgeon's office will recieve the letter by the end of this week.