Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgiverary!

1. DomesticGoddess
    DomesticGoddess
    Tomorrow is my one year anniversary. I'm happy to report I'm 4 pounds below my goal, and heading to the beach soon. I can't believe what a difference a year has made. I didn't think I'd ever look forward to dressing up and going places again. Did think I'd really feel normal again. It's awesome. I am surprised how some people have reacted to my (100 pound) weight loss. It's almost like it makes them mad. There are a few people who have never mentioned it to me-I'm almost half the size I was, so I'm sure they've noticed. And others never gave me a compliment, but the first time they mentioned it was when they were telling me I've lost too much weight, or to say I've lost my butt, or something negative. Didn't really expect that, but I don't care. I feel great, and I'm having a ball. Hope you all are, too! Anything to report?
  2. RRT
    RRT

Yup here is my one year Surgiversary. Isn't is unbelievable? WOW we lost over a hundred pounds. Still blows my mind. Last night at work somebody told me I needed to eat a hamburger and that I had lost too much weight. This from a person who ignored me when I was fat.

Loving life baby!!
  3. Kikigirl
    Kikigirl
    We should all be proud and not let the haters get us down. I have found that there's a lot of jealousy related to the weight loss and I just ask them to be positive about it instead of making me feel bad about the greatest thing that's ever happened to me outside marriage and babies!

I, too, can't believe how amazing I feel. I didn't think I'd get to my goal weight and now I'm actually under! I have to work hard to maintain and will never let myself go again. I'm so comfortable in my skin it's amazing. Need some tightening up in the stomach, arms and upper thighs but WOW!!!!

Congratulations to all of you and keep up the good work!