Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1 more week till my surgery! !!!

1. Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Omg!! I'm only one week away from my surgery 6/17/2014. I'm so excited. I started my pre op liquid diet today even though I only need 5 day liquid diet I'm doing more days just to be on the safe side . Good luck to me and everyone getting surgery soon. Can't wait to be on the sleeve side.
  2. ally12867
    ally12867
    I am 3 weeks from today.. OMG June 30 is only 3 weeks away.... Good luck and much success to you...
  3. Pooky
    Pooky
    You'll do great! I was sleeved last week, and I feel great already. Tummy was sore for a bit (the outside where they stitched up holes) and of course the longer you take the pain meds, the slouchier (is that a word? ha It should be) you feel. I stopped taking the pain meds and just took some at night to help me get to sleep. For me, this worked. But my tummy is more itchy now from the scabs healing than it hurts. For me, i felt major improvements daily on how I felt. I hear lots of grumbling going on down there, but hey i figure that means things are working

Good luck to you!!! You'll do great!
  4. Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Isn't this exciting! ! We can do this best of luck to everyone.
  5. Lorna
    Lorna
    I never thought I could do it but now that I have all of you in my corner, I know I can. I have been going through the motions for 5 months, going to every thing expected of me always with indecision. My mother has been telling me that I'm doing great, doing all I'm supposed to do, just do it. Not until I came here did I think I could. I'm not the oldest, the biggest, the anything-ist! I can do it, I will do it, and the 23rd can't come soon enough. Thank you all for everything you write every day!
  6. Susan Frerichs
    Susan Frerichs
    One more week for me, getting a little freaked! Ok, a LOT but I'm not backing down. I am going to Mexico to have my surgery, not down the road to the nearby hospital so I have a lot more planning to do. My sister is coming with me so I am planning and paying for her as well. Hopefully it will be worth bringing her along! lol
  7. Terps
    Terps
    I'm 8 days away...wish I made the date this week!!! My anxiousness is going away and I'm really ready to get to the othervside!!!