Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My surgery is almost on the upcoming surgery list!!

1. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    Holy crap! I can't believe the list is showing up til the 10th and my surgery is the 13th. I'm excited, nervous and a whole bunch of other emotions. I started my liquid diet on Sunday of this week. Way earlier than I needed to but it's been a good thing because it has taken me a few days to hit my stride. My biggest hurdle has been no diet coke! I am a HUGE diet coke drinker but I'm doing very well. I would say I probably drank at least a 2 liter by myself per day before this. Now I am down to one glass at night. I am going to switch to flat soda and stay w one glass until I can get rid of it completely. All in all, I think I'm in pretty good shape for mg surgery next week. So exciting!!!
  2. dbcassidy
    dbcassidy
    Good Luck with on your upcoming surgery. I found the first week of the liquid diet is the hardest
  3. Susan Frerichs
    Susan Frerichs
    Mine is the 17th and I started my two week diet. I have headaches really bad. I'm feeling excited and nervous.
  4. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    I was just going to post on this...how funny. I started my liquid pre-op yesterday and to be completely honestly...food was the last thing on my mind. Seriously, I know that's hard to believe, but it just wasn't. I was more concerned with when to drink my next shake to ensure I got the five in for the day my dr requires! Not saying it will always be this easy, but for now, I am mentally prepared to rock this liquid pre-op diet!
  5. kenziesmom_2000
    kenziesmom_2000
    mine is the 13th too! so excited and anxious! see you on the sleeved side!
  6. Vikki202
    Vikki202
    I find it wierd that my doctor didn't mention a 2 week liquid diet. I think I need to call him asap I'm scheduled on the 30th
  7. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    This is my last weekend before my surgery. I'm excited and nervous!!! I want my surgery to go smoothly with no complications!!!