Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Date is set - June 18

1. Terps
    Terps
    Date is booked, airfare is booked. Not sure if I'm excited or nervous...
  2. Ronagirl1016
    Ronagirl1016
    I'm with you on that.. Excited or nervous?? I'm sure skittle of both. My surgery is on the 16th.
  3. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    Definitely a little of both here lol. My surgery is the 13th.
  4. Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    I'm scheduled for the 17 I'm excited! !!
  5. winwin78
    winwin78
    im on the 16th and I started my pre op diet on the first. I only have to do 10 but I wanted to be sure my liver was great.. this pre op diet is not easy I will say that... its getting easier as the days pass .
  6. mahickmore
    mahickmore
    I'm scheduled for the 16th - and I'm super excited! Wish it was sooner - really really ready to start this journey.
  7. Terps
    Terps
    Thanks everyone. Seems like we are all a bit nervous. Sure hope we can connect while in TJ...with everyone feeling well!
  8. Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    I was told to do 5 days liquid diet. But I'll try to do at least 8 days
  9. Terps
    Terps
    Sagittarius...hope to see you there! I was told just 3 days on the pre-op diet. I'll try to do more too.
  10. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    I was told 3 days but I've already been on it heading into 5 days and my surgery isn't until next Friday. I wanted to be sure I stuck w the diet well since it seems like the people I've spoken with who didn't do well on the preop diet had complications. No, the preop diet isn't easy but it does get easier each day (even if only slightly lol). Glad to have these forums with people dealing with the same issues!