Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anesthesiology

1. suzieq4
    suzieq4
    I'm a little concerned about the anesthesiologist that work with Dr.Almanzas patients. Has anyone heard anything about complications r/t anesthesia?
  2. DanellefromTexas
    DanellefromTexas
    I had no complications whatsoever which was shocking because I usually throw up and suffer from extreme nausea afterwards.
  3. Claudia B
    Claudia B
    Thanks, Dannelle - I'm going under his knife tomorrow.
  4. Gods Gift 1970
    Gods Gift 1970
    I will keep you in my prayers. Keep me posted, I will be having my surgery next week.
  5. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    I agree with Danelle. I normally feel awful and sick after anesthesia, but no issues after my sleeve!! Good luck!!!
  6. Claudia B
    Claudia B
    So true, Danelle - I had no issues whatsoever with the anesthesia. Once I came to, I was very cognitive and was able to get up and move around pretty quickly.
  7. winwin78
    winwin78
    @suzieq4 I was just wondering, have you been told something about the anesthesiologist that works with almanza? we have malignant hyperthermia that runs in our family and I have made them well aware of this and this is really the only thing that slightly worries me about this whole process. I know the precautions that are taken for this and they assure me that all precautions will be taken.
  8. suzieq4
    suzieq4
    Oh no, not at all. I hadnt seen any discussions about anesthesia and I was just concerned. It sounds to me like we're in good hands. I sure understand your concern but I'm sure you'll be just fine!