Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery July 2,2014 Im sooooo nervous!

1. QueenBsleeved
    QueenBsleeved
    Im going alone and no one knows that I am getting done. I know in my post op I am going to have some explaining to do. But no one can stop me!!
  2. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    Hi Queen,
    I am going alone as well but just my husband and kids know what I'm doing. I would LOVE to tell my mother but she is such a worrier and I don't want to give her anything else to worry about. My surgery is on June 13th and I can't wait!!!
  3. QueenBsleeved
    QueenBsleeved
    I started to tell my mom but then she started with the judgmental questions. She is naturally skinny and never had a weight problem. She picked and nagged at me my whole life about my food choices and weight. She would never understand.
  4. back2me
    back2me
    hello all,
    Ms Queen I also have been judged by family and friends at this point they all know. I think they thought their opions would deter me but it only made me want to complete this journey. My surgery is 5/27/14 and i am excited. stay determined
  5. Gods Gift 1970
    Gods Gift 1970
    I am excited/nervous all at the same time. My surgery is scheduled June 5, 2104.
  6. bellsandroses
    bellsandroses
    I am having mine on July 4th and no one knows. It is a long holiday weekend and I have a bad back to begin with an on light duty anyway. I am just worried and scared of the pain and sleeping.
  7. Terps
    Terps
    Thinking about you today!!! I hope all went very well and recovery is gentle.