Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Trusting god !!!

1. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    As i began this journey,after seeking an searching countless ways to loose the weight everthing i tried failed.i finally came to the conclusion that i need help devine intervention.so i prayed an ask God to direct my path.the bible says that if we acknowledge him in all our ways he shall direct our path Amen. so with that being said i have FAITH: is the things hoped for, an the evidence of the things not seen. that God is in control the good works that he began he is faithful to complete it.I just hope an pray that I will be able to give this as a Testimony to bless someone that may struggling with the same problems.WE ARE ALL OVERCOMERS BY THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONIES !!!!!!!!! BE BLESSED!!
  2. Sleeveless in Seattle
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    Amen! I gave up my weight problems to God a few years ago and really feel my path was directed this way by Him.
  3. MrsDeLaCruz2020
    MrsDeLaCruz2020
    God will defiantly use these experiences to bless others. Everything we go through directs us to our ministry and works in God and the body of Christ. I shared with my Pastor that a woman had made a comment to me about the new me and she told me that i am inspiring more people than I realize and that that person was probably a little jealous about my success. The Devil tried to use that comment to make me feel like I am doing something wrong. The Devil will always try to take us out of the purpose of God but we are more than conquerors! Keep that faith alive sister, God has brought us all here for a reason, I believe it's to share our faith and help others become healthy with our without the sleeve. God is so good! ! He amazes me everyday!

Blessings to you all!
    LAUREN D.