Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

28 days/1 month post op

1. airmaleguy@gmail.com
    airmaleguy@gmail.com
    I'm down 24 pounds. I can eat nearly anything as long as I chew it really well. I get full quickly on solids. Having a hard time getting in all the water and protein. Seemed to have stalled a bit on the weight loss but am down from a size 42" waist to 38". Also got to stop taking my high blood pressure meds!
  2. laquina24
    laquina24
    That is awesome!
  3. Kellyef3
    Kellyef3
    Good job. About the same here
  4. EvelynBaker
    EvelynBaker
    That's awesome! Congrats!

I was sleeved April 15th and I'm down 21 pounds. Have been in a bit of a stall for a two weeks but my blood sugar numbers are normal and I no longer have to take medication of any kind. That was the real benefit of the surgery for me. Getting my health back. I see any continued weight loss as a wonderful bonus at thia point. Thinking like that helps me accept whatever my scale says.

Happily, I can drink water without sipping now...which was a big concern because I LOVE water. It's all I ever drink. I've never been a soda or juice girl. But my water has to be ice cold. Sipping post-op always made it difficult to get down and it never tasted cold enough and my intake suffered. But now that I can drink regularly, getting the proper ounces in in a day has been easier.

I'm eating solids. Stopping when my right eye tears up...random "full" trigger, I know. Lol! And just taking it all day by day. I haven't checked my measurements but hearing about you guys' awesome success since April, I think today I will! Maybe there's an awesome surprise waiting for me too!

Rooting for you all on your journeys! I'm so glad this tool is available to help us get our health back on track.

Evelyn
  5. Michele Kaye
    Michele Kaye
    I quickly took my measurements yesterday, I know I've lost inches, but didn't measure before surgery. Now I do have a idea going forward. But my clothes are looser which is wonderful because some were getting uncomfortable tight before surgery.
  6. Julesg1963
    Julesg1963
    Awesome - congratulations!!
  7. Denise*661
    Denise*661
    Well that's awesome !!!!!