Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Approved!!!

1. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    I was approved today by Anthem, just waiting for surgery date!!! Yay!!!
  2. SchoolRN
    SchoolRN
    Congratulations!
  3. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    Congrats!! I'm getting sleeved on June 13th!!
  4. Kmkline69
    Kmkline69
    So exciting, thanks for sharing.
  5. june528
    june528
    Congratulations.
  6. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    Yay!!!!
  7. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    Thanks for the encouragement. I will meet the surgeon on next Tuesday and recieve my surgery date. Does anyone have any suggestions for good protein shakes? I want to take all the protein that is required. U just don't like the stake taste of protein shakes.
  8. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    If you have a Vitamin Shoppe or something of the same type store, they sell Syntrax Nectar in different flavors in a pouch. Definitely helps you play with flavors before committing to the big tub. I know Amazon also sells Unjury in a sample pack. Protein shakes a definitely an acquired taste. Good news is there is no rule that says you can't add a little more or take a little away as long as you're getting your protein in for the day!
  9. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    I do not like milk/shakes at all, but I knew I had to find something. So far, my favorite is Premier Protein. I get it at Sam's Club. I can drink the chocolate from the box if it is cold, but I have to "doctor up" the vanilla. But I use peanut butter, a few strawberries, or even coffee ice cubes and a little cocoa or dark chocolate almond milk.
  10. aliveandwell
    aliveandwell
    CONGRATULATION MY FRIEND.. I WAS JUST APPROVED ALSO... SETTING SURGERY FOR JUNE 4!!! 8 MONTHS OF WAITING FOR APPROVAL AND NOWWWWWWWW..........ITS HAPPENING SOOO FAST...eeeekkk,..... premier protein is the best i have had.. I'm also trying ARO protein powder from Vitacost,,,,i will let you know how it is.... remember to take smooth move tea to keep your bowels moving...pain meds will stop you in your tracks... I'm also taking liquid protein and vitamins from WELLESSE.....I FEEL YOUR EXCITEMENT... CUZ IM RIGHT HERE TOOOOO
  11. Stephjlee
    Stephjlee
    I carried my approval letter from my insurance company in my purse all week just because i cant believe it is FINALLY happening!!