Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May 30th Surgery

1. Lopezr
    Lopezr
    Its coming faster than i thought it would... Surgery is scheduled for May 30th and i start my pre-op diet Tomorrow... will anyone else be there around this time? I am getting both nervous and excited. Any tips for the dreaded pre-op diet?
  2. JuniperLane
    JuniperLane
    I'm flying in on the 1st for surgery on the second. I have to do the diet and quit smoking. I'm so nervous too. What day do you fly back home and who is your doctor? Maybe we will see each other there
  3. BelindaK
    BelindaK
    The main thing that helped me was just to remember that its not forever.
  4. Celestial03
    Celestial03
    You guys will do great! Loved the staff when I was there! It seriously flies by.. it feels like forever ago when I did my pre-op diet when it's only been a little under 3 months since surgery. Good luck to you both!
  5. nanfit
    nanfit
    I'll be there visiting from May 29 - June 3rd. I had surgery in November and I'm down 50 lbs (long story, my results are not typical, I am a band revision.)

Feel free to email me and we'll connect while there! nanettemwilson at gmail dot com
  6. Lopezr
    Lopezr
    Juniper Lane I will be flying in on the 29th and then flying out on the 3rd... I appreciate it Belindak, its only been half a day and already i have had to turn down cake lol ....Sounds good Nanfit, look forward to meeting some of yall!