Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

getting there....

1. julesdeck
    julesdeck
    On day 5 of my preoperative liquid diet. Only 9 more days until I begin the next journey. I'm taking my horse on an adventure today. We ate driving 30 miles north to the Double JJ Ranch to rides with some friends. It's still very cold out, but this is the last outing I'll have for quite a while. Hope you all have been enjoying the spring.
  2. Kindle
    Kindle
    What a great plan! I just got shoes put on Friday and went for my first ride of the season this morning. Unfortunately the mountains are still under many feet of snow and We only made it about a mile and a half before we hit snow too deep to traverse and had to turn around. But It was nice to be back in the saddle. I'm sure my horse was thrilled, too, since she was carrying 70 pounds less than our last ride in November. And I'm thrilled to report the saddle shrinker pad I got worked perfect....turned my 19" aussie saddle seat into a 16" seat and my butt fit perfect. (Aussie saddle seat measurements run 1-2" bigger than a western equivalent)
  3. julesdeck
    julesdeck
    That is Fantastic!!! Can't wait to join you. The ride was great today. I am going to trade or sell my 17" flat back western that weights 50 lbs (or feels like it). I have my bareback memory foam pad and a 16" lightweight that I have for others to ride in.