Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

3 day post sleeve report

1. airmaleguy@gmail.com
    airmaleguy@gmail.com
    First day was much harder than I expected. A lot of gas pain, needed pain meds constantly. Dinner in the hospital was broth in one of those tiny clear cups that restaurants serve salad dressing in. It took all day to drink a half cup of water. I started feeling better about half way thru day 2. Still needed pain meds an anti spasm meds. Took all day to drink a 16 oz bottle of water. Today is day 3 and much better. Almost all pain is gone but still can only sip water and soup broth. Let me know if you have questions. I'm happy to help. J
  2. ljbontkowski
    ljbontkowski
    Hi - I'm one week post op. First couple of days were rough for me too. I've not had pain meds since day four - feeling great now. I noticed yesterday that I can drink more water than the other days. Hang in there and good luck! Lori
  3. skunky78
    skunky78
    Hello,

I am 3 days post op as well. Still struggling to finish a 16oz bottle of water and a cup of jello. It takes me basically all day. I do feel less pain but I'm gassier now than I was before. I've also noticed bruising on my stomach, which I guess is normal? I'm so happy I did this, I totally feel like such a different person. Cheers to change!
    Marie