Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Great place to eat with WLS in the NYC!

1. jma53
    jma53
    Hi all,

We have not done any sharing in this group, lets start now!

I recently went to the meatbll shop, they have locations all over the city, you can order as many meatballs as you want and pay per meatball, I only ordered 3 meatballs with sauce/gravy no bread ate 2 at the restaurant and took 1 home to eat later, it was great I didn't have to order a entire meal or order from the appetizer menu only, great for me and my purse!

Please share any and everything!
  2. curvygalgettinsmaller
    curvygalgettinsmaller
    I love that place! The meatballs are soooo good!! Which kind did you get? That is a good idea for protein - have't been there post-surgery. I live right by there let me know the next time you go, if you want company!
  3. jma53
    jma53
    Hey cury,

I had the special ( i think it was like a cordon blu meatball), spicy pork w/marinara, chicken w/pesto sauce. They were all delish and great for the protein intake, which I am seriously lacking. I would love to meet up and have some meatballs!, the weather is getting nice and I'm ready. I live in Harlem, which boro do you live in?
  4. BorderlineBMI
    BorderlineBMI
    Hi there jma53, I also live in Harlem. I'm intending to have the surgery at the end of this month, and would love to dine together some time in our neighborhood. Would also love to meet up and chat with you about your experience if you have any time.
  5. blaquerose
    blaquerose
    Sure wish I had a meatball. Lol.