Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone still a diabetic post-op? I am

1. curlyme
    curlyme
    Im a slow loser but I am losing inches...
    What does your daily menu look like...Im so bored of the same things....
    I would love to hear what you are having...
  2. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    Hi, i was sleeved in feb 2014 and im stilleven though my endo had cut out my humulin n. Im still on novolog sliding scale and metformin. I haven't had à sliding scale shot since after surgery and my blood sugars are in normal range. I had appt of heart issues due to my diabetesso Im.rigoler to be off some meds.
  3. taisha
    taisha
    the day after my surgery i was no longer taking insulin i was taking 2 shots a day plus a sliding scale. my a1c was 19 before surgery but AS of last Thursday my a1c is 5.8 so this surgery helped me a lot.
  4. newlook
    newlook
    wow that is great I take a 75/25 mix I was taking 40 units twice a day and now I may take 10 units once a day.
  5. TraceyChild
    TraceyChild
    We are all still diabetics but in remission if we are not taking meds for it. I'm no longer takes meds but still am a diabetic.
  6. usarmy
    usarmy
    Yes
  7. usarmy
    usarmy
    For right now my Doc took me off my diabetic mess and high blood pressure meds. With God's help I'm not going to blow this opportunity.
  8. Regina Booker
    Regina Booker
    I just had sleeve on 9-12-17 my blood sugar have been in the 90's once it went up 146 but I had a rough day at Dr. and having to ride two and half hour there and back a getting nauseated all the way might have something to do with it😁 but I have had no pills and no shots as of today and I was taken two 70/30 humilin 60units twice a day and metforman 1000 twice aday and invokana 300 I hope and pray that I want have to take them again but if I can give up at least one I will call my surgery a great success. I have lost 14 lb so far I also had h hernia repair but I feel good just got to push those fluids can any body recommend a protein on clear liquid diet I get sick when I try to drink the geriatric ones from Dr. office?